Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Through the Fire

Several years ago I wrote this song down because it had such an AMAZING meaning at that time. With the way things get sometimes, it got misplaced, then we moved and I never did find it. I've always LOVED this song though. As I was going through a few PICTURES (of all things) this morning I found this paper. WOW!!!! HOW POWERFUL! I really needed it this morning. It fits me so well at this moment. I went on YouTube and found a clip of the song and of course felt I needed to post it too. I will post the words also. I hope this will encourage someone out there today!

Through the Fire by the Crabb Family

So many times I've questioned certain circumstances
Or things I could not understand
Many times in trials weakness blurs my vision
And then my frustration get so out of hand.

It's then I am reminded I've never been forsaken
I've never had to stand one test alone
As I look at all the victories the Spirit rises up in me
It's through the fire my weakness is made strong.

He never promised that the cross would not get heavy
And the hill would not be hard to climb
He never offered victories without fight
Even He said help would always come in time.

Just remember when you're standing in the valley of decision
And the adversary says Give In
Just hold on Our Lord will show up
And He will take you through the fire again.

I know with myself that I would surely parish
But if I trust the Mighty hand of God
He'll shield the flames again.

BE ENCOURAGED ~ HE WILL TAKE US THROUGH THE FIRE!!!!!

1 comment:

Norma Gwen Watson said...

I am so glad He will see us through the fire. When one gets sooo weary, He gives us strength to carry on.

Blog Archive