Monday, October 20, 2008






This is wayyyy to funny! I guess I have too much time on my hands today! I have gotten this website several times and today I decided to check it out. Go upload your picture and then share with us! It will give you a GOOD laugh...after all laughter is the best medicine!
http://www.yearbookyourself.com/


1978
The year after I was born


1994
This would have been the year I graduated. Looks NOTHING like my senior picture! But very interesting!


1996
This was the year I got married. Again NOTHING like my wedding pictures...LOL


2000
This was the year I became a mommy and again nothing like I looked.



Now that you've had a good laugh over me I'll be ANXIOUSLY watching your blog for your pictures LOL!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This is my husband LOL!!!!!


1976
The year he was born


1996
The year he graduated & got married
Glad he didn't look like this!!!


2000
The year he became a Father!

No comments:

Blog Archive