Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Let's see...rules first. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Enjoying the newly wed life
enjoying PEACEFUL days (I love my children but there is NO PEACE & QUIET ANYMORE ~ I WOULDN'T TRADE THEM THOUGH)

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work
2. Fix Supper
3. Laundry
4. Help the children with homework
5. GO TO BED!!!

Snacks that I enjoy:
CONNS Potato Chips,
Crackers & cheese ball

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Be debt free
2. Help family become debt free
3. Buy a nice car
4. RETIRE LOL

Three of my bad habits:
1. Keeping myself cooped up at home
2. Procrastinating
3. Neglecting to clean out my van

Five Places I have Lived:
1. Milan, Michigan
2. Britton, Michigan
3. Petersburg, Michigan
4. Deerfield, Michigan
5. Zanesville, Ohio

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Child Care Provider
2. Resident Aide
3. Telemarketer **YUCK!!!**
4. Hardee's
5. Best of all....MOMMY & WIFE

Five people I want to know more about (A nice way to say TAG!)....
I think pretty much all my readers have been tagged. If you haven't....COUNT YOURSELF TAGGED!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive