Monday, November 26, 2007

Scenes from Thanksgiving


This is my precious Grandmother
I LOVE YOU, GRANDMA!

Nanny & all her Great Grandchildren

All the grandchildren ~ Don't think this was an easy picture to get!

Grandpa & Grandma with all their grandchildren

My sweet grandmother again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My brother & his family was in for Thanksgiving...they live in Kansas. They will not be able to make it in for Christmas so we exchanged gifts with them over Thanksgiving. Here are a few pictures of the kids with some of their gifts.

Timmy with Scooby Doo ~ his favorite

Aaron ~ starting him out early with a laptop computer

Abigail with her new Disney Princess Light

Zachary and his new pop guns...STICK 'EM UP!

Luke loves his Veggie Tales!

Jason is soon going to learn to Duck Hunt

Steven and his new outfit for the 3 wheeler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Carver ~ My Dad

The Children eating their Turkey Dinner
(WHOSE DAUGHTER IS THAT WITH HER MOUTH STUFFED!!!)

Some of the adults indulging

The Bread Lady ~ My Mom

Pass the plate please ~ My Aunt Lisa

2 comments:

urhis said...

What a wonderful family time we had.

grandmagene said...

Sarah, it looks like you had a great time at Thanksgiving. That is great. It is great to be with family at holidays. I love your site. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive